Rules of personal data processing by New Trendy Sp. z o.o
1. General information
The information contained in this document concerns the processing by New Trendy Sp. z o.o. personal data of customers in connection with the conclusion of contracts for the execution of orders, sales contracts, processing of complaints. The information provided is in accordance with the EU regulations on the processing of personal data (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 - the so-called RODO). Provision of data is voluntary but necessary for the purposes set out in the following document.
2. Contact details and purposes of personal data processing
The administrator of the data is New Trendy Sp. z o.o. ul. Sadownicza 7, 26-600 Radom KRS 0000265793.
You can contact the Inspector for Personal Data Protection directly by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending correspondence to the address of the Administrator's registered office ul. Sadownicza 7, 26-600 Radom.
Personal data are processed in order to: execution of orders, concluded agreements, contact and execution of the order via e-mydesign.pl form, contact and providing information via LiveSupport.pl chat platform available on the Administrator's website, legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator resulting from the legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, making statistical measurements, own marketing, increasing the quality of service (e.g. satisfaction survey).
3. Legal basis of personal data processing
The legal basis for data processing is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and the processing thereof.
4. Rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, You have the right to request access to the content of your data and to rectify, erase or restrict its processing, the right to data portability or the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection Inspector directly at email@example.com
- A detailed catalogue of rights is set out in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 - the so-called RODO
- In addition, we inform You that You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (UODO).
5. Additional information:
- The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to ensure the security of personal data provided to the Administrator in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act.
- The Administrator does not transfer personal data to third countries (outside the European Union) or international organizations.
- In accordance with the applicable law we may forward your data to entities processing them on our behalf, e.g. a forwarding company for order delivery, Certified plumbers for customer service purposes.
1. In connection with the provision of the website content (hereinafter referred to as "Service") uses the so-called "cookies", i.e. information recorded by servers on the end user's device, which can be read by the servers at each connection with that end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used as part of our websites. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes
- Adapting the content of websites to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the website user and appropriately display the website, adapted to his individual needs.
- Creating statistics, which help to understand how the website users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- Maintaining the session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to enter the login and password again on each subpage of the website.
3. We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
- "indispensable" cookies which make it possible to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication on the website.
- Cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication on the website.
- Cookie files enabling the collection of information on the use of the website.
- "Functional" cookies which make it possible to "remember" the user's selected settings and personalize the user's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user's origin, font size, website layout, etc.
- "Advertising" cookies, making it possible to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user's terminal equipment by default. Users of the website may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their placement in the device of the website user each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the settings for cookies means that they will be placed on the user's terminal equipment, and thus we will store information in the user's terminal equipment and gain access to this information.
5. Disabling cookies may make it difficult to use certain services on our websites, in particular those that require logging in. Disabling the option of accepting cookies does not, however, make it impossible to read or view the content placed on the website, which is this Website, with the exception of those whose access requires logging in.
Cookies can be placed in the end device of a website user and then used by advertisers cooperating with the Website, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications.
You can make settings regarding cookies at any time. Cookies settings vary depending on the internet browser.